Expert retained and contingent
recruitment services

Job Title: HR and Resourcing Partner Hospitality or Retail

Ref: FV18-1033a
Location: Bristol with travel
Salary: c. £40,000 p.a.
Type: Permanent

Resourcing HR Partner

Supporting 22 locations from Birmingham to Plymouth with a number of sites in Bristol along with the Head Office, this values driven hospitality organisation, thrives on its identify for being sustainable, creative and supportive to the community.

They are looking for an engaging, energetic, positive recruitment partner to drive forward adding value recruitment initiatives and support the People Director on all aspects of HR. There is a focus on recruitment in this role which will be about 70% of the role. The other 30% will be supporting a variety of HR initiatives and employee relations.  The role is mainly Bristol based with travel out to other locations every couple of weeks.

Key responsibilities.

  • Build a manpower plan to ascertain the recruitment requirements of the business and then design an engaging attraction strategy.
  • Develop effective selection tools to aid Managers in finding & hiring great team members
  • Manage relationships with Job Boards & Agencies
  • Create superb candidate journey so that the brand is always promoted whether they are successful or not
  • Manage HQ recruitment as well as site managers.
  • Be the guardian of the offer & on-boarding process and manage New Site Openings
  • Manage and develop the talent management and succession process
  • Advise Ops and GMs on how to handle employee disputes such as disciplinaries and grievances
  • Coach Managers on recruitment and HR to enable people to be the best they can be.
  • Assist in evolving, designing and implementing of all HR policies
  • Assist with the annual pay review and with the creation and implementation of a pay framework
  • Accountable for ensuring the right to work documents and new starter administration is correct.
  • Manage KPIs with T&D Manager, including the production of turnover, stability & recruitment stats
  • Work closely with the People Director on adding value HR projects.

Person Specification

  • A fast paced, positive proactive recruitment professional who has developed recruitment initiatives to support a customer facing, multi-site environment.
  • Must have a background of recruiting in retail or hospitality sectors with experience of managing recruitment campaigns for new site openings.
  • Cultural fit is hugely important in this company and they are looking for someone who is values driven, passionate about sustainability, eco-friendly, ethical and supportive of those less advantaged.
  • Able to multi-task and juggling conflicting priorities.Totally organised.
  • Creative with a flair for coming up with innovative solutions.
  • Commercially astute.Able to evidence adding value in previous roles.
  • Experienced in the use of social media to create compelling candidate attraction strategies for direct sourcing.
  • A fun, friendly, warm approach is valued in this organisation, along with the desire to go the extra mile.

This role offers a lot of variety and the successful applicant will be joining a fun, friendly team in an alternative non corporate environment.

Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH

0117 957 4100