Expert retained and contingent
Location: Central Bristol
Salary: c. £40,000 p.a. + benefits
HR Business Partner or Senior HR Advisor
An opportunity has arisen for a proactive, fast paced, HR Business Partner or Senior HR Advisor who would like to work in a values driven, creative organisation based in central Bristol.
- Partner with demanding stakeholders on all aspects of HR to ensure HR genuinely adds value.
- Challenge the status quo and prove how HR can help achieve the culture shift and transformation required to improve communication and knowledge sharing.
- Build management capability through coaching and challenging on people management and decisions.
- Create solutions to people issues which enable stakeholders to better meet their commercial objectives.
- Use data and metrics to identify potential issues and support decision-making that really increases employee engagement.
- This is a pure generalist role with specific focus on improving leadership capability, talent management and succession planning and some employee relations. There isn’t a huge amount of ER as people enjoy working there and engagement is high.
- The company is going through a period or growth, so there may be restructures, TUPEs and integration of newly merged companies. Some experience in these areas is therefore needed.
- Degree and CIPD full or part qualified.
- Evidence of having added value in a challenging HR role partnering key stakeholders within a fast paced private sector organization.
- Proactive with buckets of positive energy and always wanting to go the extra mile.
- Articulate with the credibility to influence within a high intellect, creative environment.
- Highly organised, with a warm and collaborative communication style
- Totally flexible, not process driven with the ability to interact with people at all levels within the organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for exposure to a wide range of HR issues and a great opportunity to add value in a fun, creative, non-corporate environment.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100