Expert retained and contingent
Location: Central London
Salary: To £32.000 p.a.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a proactive and commercial HR Advisor who’s looking to work with a values driven, leading edge global growing SME with UK offices in London and Bristol.
Supporting a diverse workforce with c. 350 staff covering multiple locations we are looking for an HR Advisor with a mix of operational HR experience and the ability to support on a variety of HR projects. This role will suit a fast paced, solutions oriented individual who can communicate effectively at all levels. Someone with a retail, hospitality or pacey services, multi-site environment would be ideal. Due to the growth of the organisation the role will have a recruitment as well as ER focus.
This role reports to the respected high energy HR Business Partner who is the most senior person in HR in the UK. As the HR team is small, you must also be happy just rolling up your sleeves to get on with whatever needs to be done. As the organisation has ambitious growth plans there will be plenty of opportunity to add value, make a difference and grow your own HR career in the process.
- Preferably degree educated and/or CIPD qualified or working towards.
- Experience in all aspects of HR including: employee relations, employment law, recruitment, aspects of learning and development.
- Experience of supporting on a variety of HR projects within a multi-site, fast paced environment.Retail or hospitality would be ideal.
- Able to flex your approach to adapt to the needs of an evolving and changing company
- Proactive with excellent problem solving skills.
- No airs and graces, willing to muck in and get on with whatever needs doing.
- Ability to plan and organise workloads effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Well-developed influencing and negotiating skills.
- Good judgement; Confident, persuasive, approachable and dependable.
- Commitment to continuing personal and professional development
This would suit a commercially astute, warm, engaging HR Advisor who wants to make a difference within a small organisation and a fun, dynamic, fast paced environment.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100