Expert retained and contingent
Location: South Somerset
Salary: £28-33,000 p.a. + Good benefits
We are currently seeking an innovative HR Advisor who is looking for a role where they can really add value and make their mark on an organisation. Our Engineering/manufacturing client with c. 350 employees and based in South Somerset is about to embark on a period of change and growth. In order to support those changes they needs a competent private sector HR Advisor to work closely with the recently appointed HR Manager in driving forward positive adding value HR initiatives. This is in conjunction with being able to just roll up your sleeves and get on with all operational HR issues in a very lean HR environment.
Working with the HR Manager this is a broad generalist role encompassing: full ownership of the recruitment process (c 30% of the role), employee relations, coaching/development and some really interesting adding value projects. You will partner line managers on HR issues and people management processes, developing and delivering training initiatives that support the business growth. This will require a strong focus on coaching and developing managers to drive their effectiveness, supporting on any ER issues and recruitment, implementing engagement strategies and action plans and generally helping your stakeholders by adding value and providing solutions to their people issues.
Reporting to the engaging and warm and very proactive HR Manager this role is particularly unique as it will offer the appointee plenty of opportunity to really make a difference.
- A strong HR Advisor with a broad generalist background including recruitment, Employee Relations and people development. Some coaching experience would be ideal.
- Preferably part or fully CIPD qualified.
- Experience of working effectively at Advisor Level, in a private sector manufacturing, high tech or industrial organisation.
- Credible, with the gravitas and ability to influence at all levels.
- Strong business acumen and able to evidence adding value to the bottom line though the design and implementation of commercial HR Initiatives
- Results-oriented, meets commitments, takes a pro-active approach
- Happy to roll up sleeves and get on with whatever needs doing.
- High energy, looking to progress.
The appointee will have the autonomy to make a huge positive impact in this unique opportunity.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100