Expert retained and contingent
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 p.a.
We are currently seeking a Resourcing Manger or Contractor Coordination Manager to work with a Leading high tech consultancy based in Wiltshire. This is not your usual Resourcing role. The primary remit of this role will be to assess and build a team of highly skilled technical/IT consultants with the correct skills and cultural fit for major technical /IT change programs.You will need to gain in depth knowledge of an extensive database of highly qualified technical consultants and project managers and the wider talent pool in order to support the demanding clients in the best possible way.
In addition this role will be to identify and attract the highest calibre IT contracting staff in the technical arena.This role is also to provide line management leadership, support and guidance to the resourcing team.
The role will manage the sourcing and supply of senior IT contractors and project managers to c. 20-25 different contracts being managed by the company at any one time.It is a very client facing role, working at a senior exec level and will need someone with the credibility and gravitas to work effectively and influence at this level.
Ideally, this would suit someone who has worked on sourcing and allocating IT contractors into senior project positions.
- In depth resourcing experience either internally or within an agency, ideally within IT or high tech sectors.
- A good understanding of different IT roles.
- Entrepreneurial instinct – delivery focused with high level of initiative and the ability to identify new opportunities and develop and improve the service offered.
- A natural completer finisher.
- Resilient – hardy, upbeat and difficult to discourage. Calm and collected,
- Strong influencing skills – has the gravitas and credibility to influence at a senior level.
- Superb organisational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication – communicates effectively face to face and by Skype/telephone with an easy and engaging manner.
- Must have excellent client facing skills.
- Fast paced able to juggle and prioritise challenging and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Excellent organisational skills.
This is a superb opportunity for someone looking to join a growing high tech business, with great values and a superb reputation for providing the best transformation programs in the technical arena.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100