Expert retained and contingent
Location: Swindon, Wiltshire
Salary: £40,000 to £50,000 p.a.
IT Resourcing Manager
If you are an IT specialist recruiter and enjoy matching people with people then this could be the role for you. Our client has an exciting opportunity for a talented Resourcing manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The client is a leading high tech consultancy based in Wiltshire who pride themselves on delivering successful outcomes for their clients. You could describe this role as ‘hybrid’ where on the one hand you’ll be recruiting senior IT professionals into the business whilst on the other hand building a team of these highly skilled technical/IT consultants for assignments with your clients. In essence getting the right person in the right place at the right time!
You will be partnering internal and external stakeholders with responsibility of managing the sourcing and supply of senior IT contractors and project managers to c. 20-25 different contracts being managed by the company at any one time, therefore we are seeking someone with the credibility and gravitas to work effectively and influence at a senior level.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to have:
• In depth IT resourcing experience either internally or within an agency,
• An exceptional understanding of different IT roles.
• Resilience to deal with ambiguity and the flexibility to deviate from process.
• Effective communication skills both written and oral with an easy and engaging manner.
• Fast paced with the ability to juggle and prioritise challenging and sometimes conflicting priorities.
• Excellent organisational skills, proactive and have the ability to think on your feet, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy
• Entrepreneurial instinct – delivery focused with high level of initiative and the ability to identify new opportunities and develop and improve the service offered.
This is a superb opportunity for someone looking to join a growing high tech business, with great values and a superb reputation for providing the best transformation programs in the technical arena.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100