Expert retained and contingent
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 p.a. FTE
PART TIME TALENT & PEOPLE MANAGER / HR MANAGER
What a wonderful opportunity for a proactive and commercial Talent & People Manager or HR Manager who’s looking to work with a values driven, creative organisation based in Bristol. This is a newly created role due our client’s growth and as their first dedicated HR colleague there will be huge scope to add value and make a difference. Supporting under 100 staff this is a part time position for c. 3 full time days or 5 short days per week.
You’ll be an innovative individual who can create a superb employer brand to attract, recruit and retain the very best talent and then manage and nurture those talented employees’ HR needs. This role is very much about giving people the HR and learning tools to be the best they can be.
The role will have a development rather than an employee relations focus, although a strong understanding of employment law will be necessary for day to day ER issues. Candidates with a passion for talent management and development and an understanding how innovative reward programmes can attract, engage and retain top quality staff would be ideal.
In addition, as the only person (initially) in HR you will need to be able to not only design, develop and implement an inspiring people strategy for a high intellect, creative workforce but also be happy to roll up your sleeves and get on with the more operational aspects of HR.
- Significant experience in all aspects of HR including: employee relations, employment law, recruitment, coaching & L&D and reward preferably within a fast moving, small, private sector organisation.
- HR function start up experience would be ideal.
- Passionate about creating a positive employee experience that people want to join and stay with the organisation.
- Supportive, motivating, enthusiastic, with a strong desire to help people be the very best they can be.
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record of attracting and proactively recruiting highly sought after talent to a small non blue chip organisation.
- Confident in your understanding of current employment law.
- Preferably degree educated and CIPD qualified or equivalent.
- A creative thinker who is solutions-focused and a self-starter
- Credible, able to influence, coach and develop people at all levels.
- Positive, high energy and inspiring so that people are engaged into new ways of working.
This would suit a commercially astute, warm HR Manager who wants to make a difference within a small organisation with a passion for inspiring, encouraging and creating innovative change.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100