Expert retained and contingent
Salary: £28-33,000 p.a. + Good benefits
INTERIM EMPLOYEE RELATIONS ADVISOR / HR ADVISOR
We are seeking an HR Advisor / ER Advisor with a passion for employment law and for resolving complex employee relations cases in a manufacturing, unionised environment. This is to work in a fairly new HR structure and there is great opportunity to add value through projects and the improvement of systems, policies and processes.
- ER case management, from investigation to appeal.
- Provide advice, support and guidance to line managers on a wide range of generalist HR issues including; terms and conditions of employment; policies; performance management; absence management including OH referrals; employee relations issues including disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Coach and develop line managers to improve capability and skills to effectively deal with variety of ER issues independently.
- Where appropriate work with unions to facilitate appropriate outcomes for specific cases.
- Identify areas for improvement in policies, systems and procedures and create effective solutions.
- Graduate CIPD or part qualified and working towards full qualification.
- Good level of HR generalist knowledge with particular specialism dealing with volume employee relations issues including performance, capability, absence, disciplinary and grievance.
- Strong and up to date employment law knowledge and experience in solving complex ER cases.
- Ability to build and maintain credibility and key business relationships.
- Looking for a role based on one site with no travel.
- A great communicator , able to build excellent relationships through phone and email as well as face to face.
- Good influencing skills with a can do attitude looking for a busy role with a fun proactive team.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100