Expert retained and contingent
Salary: £30-38,000 p.a.
Type: Fixed Term Contract
Interim Payroll Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Interim Payroll Analyst to work for a minimum of 6 months within a friendly European HR Shared Services team which supports a number of locations across the UK and Europe. There is strong potential for the assignment to be extended to 12 months or may even go permanent.The primary remit of this role is to provide Payroll and HR transactional support for two locations in the Netherlands and support the HR Business Partners for the Netherlands.
In addition to owning the payroll process for the 150 staff in the Netherlands, you will also be responsible for administering HR benefits such as employee insurances and pensions. You will be the main point of contact for employees regarding payroll, pensions, benefits queries and act as an interface with Payroll Accounting and Finance.You will need to be able to liaise effectively with external vendors in the Netherlands for example the payroll provider, pension fund managers and reward consultants. There will be plenty of opportunity to participate in a number of diverse projects relating to HR and payroll adding variety and interest to the role.
- Significant payroll and employment tax experience.
- Analytical, well organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong system and data analysis skills with excellent Excel knowledge. Experience in SAP and ADP would be an advantage.
- An effective communicator, able to gain support and engage people at all levels.
- A proven track record in providing a great customer service and able to evidence reacting swiftly and effectively to challenges.
- We would consider an accounts person with payroll experience looking to gain further experience in HR.
- Dutch Language and Dutch specific payroll experience
- Advanced Excel
You will be joining a fun, friendly established HR and Payroll team within one of the very few organisations that really does abide with their values.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100