Expert retained and contingent
Location: Yeovil, South Somerset
Salary: £34-38,000 p.a. + good benefits
A great opportunity has arisen for a proactive, fast paced HR Manager to work with a values driven organisation based in Yeovil.
The role reports into the Head of HR and will support managers as a ‘Partner’ to the business to help them achieve the organizational goals through strong and effective people strategy. You will be expected deal with people HR issues in a positive and caring way in order to increase the capability of the workforce.
The organisation has some really exciting change projects on the agenda including: cultural change, reward and recognition projects and driving forward continuous improvement.
- This is an HR generalist role with responsibility for employee relations, absence management, performance management and providing training, coaching in effective people management and project work. Some experience in these areas is therefore essential.
- Able to identify areas for improvement and the creativity to design effective HR solutions is also needed to be successful in this role. We would therefore we would be hoping to attract candidates who are commercially astute with clear examples of adding HR value and making a difference in a proactive manner.
- Organised, engaging and warm communicators with buckets of positive energy.
- Flexible, with a ‘can do attitude’ and the ability to interact successfully and influence at all levels within the organisation.
- Part or fully CIPD qualified with the ability to contribute to organisational effectiveness.
This is a superb opening to join a fun, full of energy established HR team and an organization at a time of change and positive development. There will be plenty of opportunity to add value to a successful and ethical, friendly company.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100