Expert retained and contingent
Salary: c. £35,000 p.a. + benefits
Recruitment Partner/Internal Recruiter
Due to the growth of the organisation, our client based in Bristol is looking to recruit an Internal Recruitment Specialist to help bring new talent to the business. You would be joining a fast paced, fun, creative company at the leading edge of its field.
Reporting to the Head of Recruitment based in London with a dotted line to the HRM in Bristol, this role is very much stand-alone with the autonomy to support the Bristol business with c. 500 staff on all aspects of recruitment. You would be client facing working closely with the demanding hiring managers, advising them on the best recruitment strategy and supporting them with your knowledge of the market place.A high level of resilience will be necessary in order to challenge and push back and manage expectations utilising your strong influencing skills.
- The recruitment of key personnel in a very fast moving culture, so someone who works well under pressure and volume would thrive in this environment.
- It is a challenging role in that the line managers have high expectations.
- We need someone strong at direct sourcing but also able to influence the business to change ways of working to allow the in-house team time to source rather than default to external agencies.
- You would be joining a vibrant and massively fast paced team and working in a demanding but ultimately satisfying role.
- We are looking for a breadth of experience recruiting across corporate Head Office roles and in addition a background in technical/IT recruitment is preferred.
- Ideally you will have a mix of both agency and internal recruitment experience preferably within a creative environment.
- Experienced with proactively developing talent pools using networks such as LinkedIn
- A track record of delivering results through direct search, direct sourcing and traditional attraction methods.
- Ability to influence at all levels in a demanding high intellect environment and build strong, effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- A robust character with the ability to adapt to change, work at pace and see opportunities for improvement.
- As well as devising improved ways of recruiting must also be able to roll up sleeves and get on with the day to day operational delivery of recruitment solutions.
This role offers huge scope for growth and potential for career progression in a rapidly growing organisation.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100