Expert retained and contingent
Location: North Devon
Salary: c£38 - £42,000 + Good Benefits
Type: Interim - 12 months
Interim HR Business Partner (12 months)
We are looking for a hands on proactive Interim HR Generalist to cover a one year maternity leave contract, based in North Devon. The role will be partnering the senior management team in helping them achieve their organisational goals. Ideally you will be commercially astute, with a background in manufacturing and able to work without a lot of hand holding, with the ability and influencing skills to deputise for the HR Manager on occasion.
As a proactive HR Business Partner/Advisor you will provide strategic and operational support to senior Business Leaders to ensure that new HR initiatives are implemented and embedded correctly and that the current high standards in HR are maintained. Supporting approximately c500 staff across mainly 2 sites with some remote support needing to be given to further smaller sites.
The HR Business Partner/Advisor role will be about building substantial relationships with business leaders and driving forward key projects. As well as business as usual, operational and some HR administrative duties, the projects will be focused on OD; talent management, succession planning, engagement and some small restructures with the aim of adding value to the bottom line within an organisation which has experienced strong growth and profitability.
- This role would suit an ambitious HR Business Partner/Advisor looking for career progression who is a CIPD qualified Graduate with strong business acumen.
- The organisation is driven by metrics and you should have strong numeracy skills with the ability to analyse data and find areas for improvement.
- Experience of working in a matrixed environment with an amount of process would be ideal.
- You should also have significant coaching and influencing skills especially with Senior Sales and Business leaders in a fast paced private sector organisation.
- Solid HR experience is needed with a good understanding of OD, talent management, succession and engagement as well as strong employment law knowledge.
- Ideally you will have a progressive career history showing promotions.
- Experience of partnering sales is ideal especially in a manufacturing or industrial environment in a corporate, matrixed organisation.
- You should also be a strategic thinker with positive business partnering skills and able to support and mentor within the wider HR team
There is a great opportunity to add value for a proactive HR generalist wishing to take on some meaty challenges within a complex, successful organisation.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100