Expert retained and contingent
Salary: To £50,000 p.a. + benefits
Talent Acquisition Manager
This is a perfect opportunity for a driven and results orientated Talent Acquisition Manager to make a real impact on a successful and growing international Bristol based organisation. This business has grown rapidly over the past couple of years and is only now maturing its infrastructure and corporate processes. As such this role is in many ways a ‘blank sheet’ so would provide a creative candidate a rare opportunity to both devise, own and implement recruitment strategies to meet the demands of this fast paced growing business. At the moment they have c. 400 staff and are looking to grow to 1,500 by 2023. The role is an influential one and a great opportunity for someone who is an accomplished communicator and relationship builder to be creative, win buy in and implement their ideas.
- Own the vacancy ‘lifecycle’ from requisition to appointment for permanent hires and drive and execute a direct sourcing strategy, create talent pipelines and reduce agency costs.
- Create a compelling candidate journey and experience, contributing to improving the employer brand working closely with marketing.
- This role will also own the talent assessment process so that along with other activities there is a focus on and measurement of quality of hire.
- This will include reviewing and creating a fit for purpose recruitment PSL and developing great relationships with suppliers so that they appropriately represent the brand.
- This role will also include educating and up-skilling managers to promote best practice around the hiring process, for example designing competency based interview training for managers.
- The role will also encompass elements of the full talent management piece, working closely with HRD to develop effective succession planning models.
- With the support of the HR Director, you will hold the definitive on what recruitment approaches are adapted to be ‘Country fit’ as the company expands across Europe and what approaches must be consistently delivered across every Country and brand
- The role is a mix of strategic and operational work and will require a candidate willing to be hands on and bring structure and insight as the business matures.
- Degree educated and preferably Level A and B qualified with strong knowledge and experience of talent attraction strategies and assessment.
- A track record of success as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or Recruitment Manager in a fast paced private sector SME organisation.
- European recruitment experience would be ideal but not a pre-requisite.
- Experience of creating and implementing strategic recruitment/resourcing solutions preferably in a small growing business or recruitment function start up.
- Experience of driving a direct sourcing approach using a variety of channels to attract candidates and constantly monitor and improve the candidate experience.
- A track record of owning & driving key metrics such time to hire/cost of hire.
- Credible at all levels with excellent influencing skills & an enthusiastic, positive approach.
- A great relationship builder, able to develop trusted relationships at all levels
- An honest straightforward and genuine personality with a sense of fun!
This is a business which prides itself on its strong values of openness, drive and a long- term sustainable approach in all it does. It invests in its employees and is able to offer excellent development opportunities. If you can contribute to this great culture please get in touch outlining some of your key successes relevant to this role.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100