Expert retained and contingent
Location: North Bristol
Salary: c. £35,000 p.a. + benefits - flexible working
TALENT ACQUISITION PARTNER
We are looking for an ambitious and driven Talent Acquisition Partner for our client based in North Bristol with occasional travel to the other UK sites.
This role will give great scope for progression as it will sit within the HR team and over time will give a lot of exposure to HR and potential future opportunity to work on HR Projects.
The role reports to the Senior HR business partner whose client groups include a number of different and diverse divisions and c. 600 staff. As the most senior person in recruitment with one direct report this will be a broad and varied role, working across the whole company and supporting all head office functions. With the support of the Recruitment Assistant you will be responsible for sourcing talent through direct methods, effectively managing the ATS system, interviewing and hiring talented employees. You will work closely with department hiring managers to proactively identify future hiring needs.
- Using direct sourcing methods and a variety of media platforms, create strong candidate attraction strategies to attract and engage top talent.
- Develop pipelines of talent for various functions and divisions and create a network of potential candidates with relevant skills to consider as roles become available.
- Responsible for the full recruitment process from sourcing to on boarding.
- Effectively manage the ATS system and ensure the candidate journey is one which engages all to the organisation.
- Organise and run assessment centres/ interviews for shortlisted candidates.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruitment reports to directors and managers on recruitment KPIs.
- Improve the employer brand and promote the organisation as a “best place to work”
- Proven experience in recruitment including innovative direct sourcing.
- Adept in the use of social media to attract and source top candidates as well as promote the employer brand.
- Experience of building talent pipelines and strong networks.
- Preferably some management and/or coaching experience, with the credibility to develop the Recruitment Assistant and guide and advise hiring managers on best recruitment practice.
- Able to research and use facts and figures to provide reasoned arguments which add value.
- Excellent interviewing and assessment skills with demonstrable experience in recruiting for senior vacancies.
- Articulate with the ability to communicate and engage with people at all levels.
This is a great opportunity to be a key individual with the opportunity to add value within a successful organisation.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100