Expert retained and contingent
Location: Reading and/or London
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 p.a.
This is a great opportunity for either an experienced HR Consultant or HR Business Partner who has experience of working with different industry sectors. We are currently looking for an HR Consultant to work with a dynamic HR Director to set up an external HR Consultancy within an established professional services organisation who have an extensive loyal client base. The main remit of the role is to deliver a value adding HR service both on a strategic and operational level, through face to face contact, email and phone to their many clients.
Most of the clients are based in London and Reading and so the ideal location would be close to Reading with easy access to the M4 and close to a station.
Initially the role will have a more operational HR focus and will then grow into a more strategic, HR project, cultural change and transformation focused role.
Must be able to start fairly immediately.
- To develop and deliver comprehensive HR and ER solutions to meet the needs of client companies, on employee relations and employment law issues, policy and project issues.
- Manage client projects from conception to evaluation covering all HR issues.
- Act as HR Consultant to a variety of client companies through both the retainer service arrangements and through ad-hoc requests for professional HR advice.
- Creative, with the innovation to create effective HR solutions which add value to the business.
- To work with the HR Director in developing the HR Consultancy business through planning seminars and events and to network at those events.
- Degree and CIPD qualified.
- In depth employee relations experience and strong employment law knowledge.
- Experience of delivering complex HR services and projects within a variety of private sector industries.
- The ability to flex and adapt – capable of influencing well with external clients from different industry sectors.
- Possess the ability to communicate complex HR issues both verbally and in writing with people from other disciplines.
- Like a chameleon, being both articulate and credible in a high intellect, highly educated environment, as well as being able to be down to earth and engaging with more practical SME clients.
- Experience of multi-tasking and delivering on a number of HR projects at any given time.
- Engaging with a passion for coaching and influencing at all levels.
- Lives close to Reading and happy to travel into London.
This hugely varied role offers the scope to add value and make a difference to a great number of different organisations. The appointee would have exposure to such a variety of issues that would not normally be encountered within one internal organisation.
You would have great job satisfaction of helping to build something from the beginning.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100