Expert retained and contingent
Salary: £45-50,000 p.a.
Type: Interim or Permanent
Interim HR Business Partner
Our Bristol based client is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner who is able start work immediately on an interim basis for approximately 6 months. This could also be a permanent role for someone who can start immediately.
Reporting to the high energy, commercially astute Operations & People Director with direct line management of a team of 2 this is a fast paced, varied and interesting role supporting a workforce of c. 200 across 6 locations.
We are looking for a resilient HR Generalist who has experience of working within a professional or financial services, sales environment. Preferably you will either have experience of working in a Partnership environment or certainly to have the intellect to be credible with an educated and driven work force.
Key Responsibilities and person specification:
- Act as a Business Partner across the 6 offices locations to deliver HR support and guidance to Managers and Partners in the areas of Resourcing, Employee Relations and support on Learning and Development matters and project work where required.
- We are looking for an HR professional with proven HR experience, who excels in fast-paced, demanding situations and has the resilience, tenacity and credibility to influence in a challenging, commercial and sales driven environment.
- You will be hands-on with strong operational experience who takes a pragmatic and commercially balanced approach to your work with excellent customer facing skills.
- Ideally CIPD and degree qualified or qualified by experience, you’ll be an excellent communicator, a great team player and be able to work with all levels.
- Ideally experience of working in either a Professional services, Financial services or corporate environment would be preferred.
- Must be available to start immediately. By the beginning of March.
This role will offer plenty of opportunity to add value and make a difference.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100