Expert retained and contingent
Location: South East Oxfordshire
Salary: £35-45,000 p.a. pro-rata'd
Part-Time or Full-Time ER Specialist
An established HR consultancy with an excellent reputation for delivering a high quality HR and ER service based in the Reading area is looking for a proactive HR Consultant to work either 3-4 or 5 days a week. The HR Consultant will work as part of a friendly supportive team confidently providing a wide range of SME clients with exceptional HR and ER advice. This is a fast paced, varied and interesting role which requires strong employment law knowledge, and experience in employee relations as well as being able to manage a variety of different HR projects from restructures to TUPEs.
This is a great position for an HR professional who excels in a fast-paced, demanding environment and has the resilience and tenacity to influence others through a course of action. The role requires an HR professional with excellent Employment Law knowledge balanced with a pragmatic and commercially aware outlook. You’ll need to be credible with the ability to influence at all levels.
The successful candidate will need to be able to identify and act upon opportunities to expand the range of services provided to clients. Based between Reading and Oxford this role will be office based (not remote) and working with a fun and supportive team.
- Superb employment law knowledge with experience of high volume Employee Relations and proven track record in ER case resolution.
- A proactive approach. We are looking for someone who is able to make things happen, resolve issues and see the client’s bigger picture
- Work independently and as part of a team to deliver for the client
- Resilience and calmness under pressure
- High integrity – able to do what is right for each client
- Solid experience as an HR generalist with excellent knowledge of best HR practice
- Excellent people skills – a good communicator, influencer and relationship builder who can gain trust quickly.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise conflicting priorities.
- Able to learn quickly, share knowledge and work accurately at speed.
- Fun, outgoing, fast paced.
This is a lovely opportunity to join a warm supportive niche consultancy where you can gain a huge breadth of experience working with a great variety of clients.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100