Expert retained and contingent
Location: Yate, North Bristol
Salary: c. £50,000 p.a. + Benefits
Interim HR BUSINESS PARTNER/HR MANAGER
We are looking for a fast paced, Interim HR Business Partner or HR Manager for our client based just off the M4 North Bristol to cover maternity leave for c. 1 year, starting as soon as possible. This is a global manufacturer with an exciting agenda for change and long term growth plans. Reporting to the remote HR Director, this is very much a generalist role providing a comprehensive HR service to the whole organisation with c. 200 employees. Managing an HR Advisor and HR intern, the role will be a mix of operational HR and Employee Relations work and input on a wide breadth of interesting HR projects.
Due to shift patterns the hours are 7am – 4pm Monday to Thursday and finishes at 1pm on Friday. The holidays are superb due to factory shutdowns + 7 floating days, + bank holidays, the chance to save a further 8 days through annualised hours and the opportunity to buy 5 days.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- A good grounding as a generalist HR Business Partner or HR Manager in a fast paced, private sector, high volume ER environment.
- Up-to-date HR knowledge with all aspects of employment law and HR best practice
- Able to start early to finish early and work on site.
- Experience of advising and guiding on grievance and disciplinary issues on complex ER issues.
- Experience of supporting on restructures and TUPE transfers is preferred.
- Able to support managers on absence and performance management.
- Experienced in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures
- Experienced at recruitment interviewing and assessment at operational to middle management level
- Engaging and credible. Able to influence, persuade and coach at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prepare and present reports to management
- Pro-active & self-motivated with the initiative to create innovative solutions which add value.
- A good working knowledge of HR systems
- Able to create HR communications appropriate for the audience
- Strong analytical abilities and a good understanding of business processes.
If you are fast paced, love variety and are looking for the opportunity to make a difference in an earthy, straight forward environment, then please email me with your CV.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100