Expert retained and contingent
Location: Worcester and Cheltenham
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 p.a. + Benefits
HR Operations Manager
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and commercial HR Operations Manager or HR Business Partner/Manager who likes systems, processes and aspects of reward who’s looking to work with a reputable and growing professional services organisation.
Supporting a diverse workforce covering multiple UK locations, but working mostly from the Cheltenham and Worcester offices we are looking for an HR Operations Manager with a mix of operational HR and value adding HR projects experience. Reporting to the HR Director the role will be supported by 2 administrators.
This role will suit a fast paced, solutions oriented individual who can communicate effectively at all levels. Someone with experience of a professional services or pacey multi-site environment would be ideal.
Primarily the role will manage core HR operations from HR Systems and processes, on-boarding, appraisals, TUPE’s, restructures, reward & benefits, and HR metrics to support exec decision making.
There’s the opportunity to work on some adding value projects from systems integration to salary bench-marking, projects to improve the candidate journey and lead on the well-being project. We are looking for someone who has good attention to detail who can spot anomalies and identify areas for improvement. To work effectively in this high intellect environment you will have excellent comms skills and be able to communicate credibly within a professional services environment.
- Degree qualified and at least CIPD Level 5 qualified.
- Significant experience in an Operational HR role responsible for systems, and processes.
- Able to demonstrate commercial acumen having created and implemented effective Operational HR practices and processes.
- An understanding of aspects of reward and salary bench-marking would be useful.
- Comfortable in developing team members.
- Solid employment law knowledge and proven experience of applying updated legislation to a variety of HR situations.
- A good understanding of employment law and due diligence in managing TUPE’s.
- Evidence of going the extra mile and beyond your remit.
- Outstanding communication skills and credible in a professional services environment.
- Proven organisation skills and ability to prioritise.
This role will suit a commercially astute HR Operations Manager or Business Partner who likes the operational side of HR who wants to make a difference within a medium sized, professional services organisation.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100