Expert retained and contingent
Salary: c. £55,000 p.a. + good bonus and benefits
We are seeking an engaging HR Manager to join a global manufacturer with a stand-alone profit centre site based in the Basingstoke area. As HR Manager this is a hugely varied role, working as a Business Partner to the senior management team advising and supporting c. 100 employees. This is a great opportunity for a proactive HR Manager to join an expanding and hugely profitable organisation that invests in its people. At the moment the role is working remotely, post-Covid, the role will be flexible with 2-3 days in the office and 2-3 days working from home.
As one of the Senior Management team, key responsibilities include: recruitment, development of leadership capability, succession planning, talent management, Diversity & Inclusion, and employee relations. There will also be a range of HR Projects to manage as part of the HR Manager’s role. The parent company has invested huge amounts in new technology and the business has extensive plans to continue its expansion in Europe and Internationally.Although this is a stand-alone role with the opportunity to add value to a very successful division, there are also remote centres of excellence from which to draw expert advice and support.
- Applicants should demonstrate significant HR generalist experience ideally supporting fast paced service environments in a private sector company.
- You should be degree and CIPD qualified.However, if a candidate can demonstrate sound generalist experience but is only part-qualified, they will still be considered.
- A proven track record in the resolution of complex employee relations casework.
- A coach with the credibility and business acumen to develop leadership capability.
- A credible, mature approach and experience of delivering on a range of HR projects.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment where there is a real need to both deliver HR solutions and to challenge managers thinking.
- Good systems experience is needed to better equip managers with the tools to work effectively with the wider global processes.
- Good attention to detail with the ability to analyse and manipulate data to provide business reasoning as to how a particular HR initiative can add value.
- Importantly, you will have to show that you are a ‘self-starter’ able to take on some of the more meaty work that comes into the department without needing hand-holding.
- Ideal for an absolute ‘all-rounder’ who is looking for a totally varied positive.
- It would suit someone who is a multi-tasker and happy to roll up their sleeves and get on with whatever needs doing from HR Admin, to ER, to the design and delivery of strategic HR projects.
This role offers plenty of opportunity to add value in a very varied role and to work flexibly, 2-3 days in the office with 2-3 days working remotely.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100