Expert retained and contingent
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Salary: To £35,000 p.a.
Interim HR ADVISOR
We are looking for a fast paced, proactive Interim HR Advisor for our supply chain client based just off the M5 by Avonmouth Bristol. This is working within a global distribution company with an exciting agenda for change and long term growth plans. Supporting the fast paced, high energy Head of HR, this is very much a generalist role providing a comprehensive HR service to the whole organisation for a minimum of 9 months potentially longer to cover a period of change.
The role will be a mix of operational HR and Employee Relations work and input on a wide breadth of interesting HR projects.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Preferably CIPD qualified or working towards.
- A good grounding as generalist HR Advisor ideally in a high volume ER environment. This may have been gained on a Graduate HR Programme.
- Up-to-date HR knowledge with all aspects of employment law and HR best practice
- Experience in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures.
- Experience at recruitment interviewing and assessment at operational to middle management level
- Engaging and credible. Able to influence, persuade and coach at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active & self-motivated with the initiative to create solutions which add value.
- Good with HR systems & adept at data analysis & spreadsheets.
- Able to create HR communications appropriate for the audience.
- Fast paced and high energy.
If you can demonstrate your pace and energy to work well in a warehouse environment as well as the skills and attributes above we’d love to hear from you.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100