Expert retained and contingent
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
HR Project Lead
We are looking for a permanent HR Project Lead to drive forward a number of adding value HR projects within our fast paced, customer facing client based in Wiltshire.
Working flexibly 1-2 days office and 3-4 days at home this role will be to lead on all HR projects, from redefining how the HRIS system is used to its best capacity, to improving metrics and management information. Other projects may include improving policies and process on diversity and inclusion, to working closely with OD on improvement of performance management and leadership capability.
Although the range of HR projects is vast, it will absolutely need someone with an analytical mind-set who is adept at using spreadsheets and able analyse data in order to improve process and efficiencies.
You will be joining our client at an exciting time of change following a recent acquisition as they are looking to improve the way they work in order to become more efficient. Although they have an Human Resources Information System (HRIS), it is not being used to it’s full effect and a comprehensive audit needs to be undertaken to understand the gaps and for the system to create a cohesive, joined up way of working to manage all key HR related processes.
As the organisation grows the breadth and variety of HR projects will grow. This is a newly created role for someone to really make their own.
- A proven track record working with HR systems; with evidence of implementing new HR processes and workflows within an HRIS which adds value to the organisation.
- To have a solid understanding of the full HR service in order to deliver the most informative HR Management information and HR Metrics.
- Ideally experienced in HR projects within a fast paced, multi-site organisation.
- Excellent analytical skills, adept at using spreadsheets to interpret data which identify areas for improvement.
- Commercially astute, with evidence of having designed and implemented adding value initiatives.
- Engaging and enthusiastic, a great team player.
- Strong HR Policy knowledge with an understanding of what policies best support the engagement of employees and the working towards organisational goals.
- An excellent communicator with the strong influencing and persuasive skills needed to push projects forward.
- A talent for managing both projects and people to deliver results
- Enjoy multi-tasking and working under pressure, able to meet deadlines
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Systems, process and policy specialist to have ownership over the whole HR project improvement piece and add value to a values driven organisation.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100