Expert retained and contingent
Location: Yate, North Bristol
Salary: £30-33,000 p.a.
We are looking for a fast paced, high potential HR Advisor for our client based just off the M4 North Bristol. This is a global manufacturer with an exciting agenda for change and long term growth plans.
Supporting the fast paced, high energy HR Business Partner, this is very much a generalist role providing a comprehensive HR service to the whole organisation. The role will be a mix of operational HR and Employee Relations work. There will also the opportunity to work on a wide breadth of interesting HR projects especially on the HR System and metrics so good data and systems skills will be needed.
There will be the opportunity to make an impact on the organisation and with that excellent career prospects through proactive succession planning. Due to shift patterns the hours are 7am – 4pm Monday-Thursday and finishes at 1pm on Friday. The holidays are superb due to factory shutdowns + 7 floating days.
This role offers a high potential ambitious person the opportunity to progress within a couple of years to the next level.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Preferably educated to degree level AND CIPD qualified or working towards.
- A good grounding as either generalist HR Advisor ideally in a high volume ER environment or as an operational manager with a lot of exposure to employee relations.
- You could also be a high potential HR graduate with experience of HR gained on a Graduate HR Programme or HR Placement Year.
- Up-to-date HR knowledge with all aspects of employment law and HR best practice
- Experience in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures.
- Experience at recruitment interviewing and assessment at operational to middle management level
- Engaging and credible. Able to influencing, persuade and coach at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prepare and present reports to management
- Pro-active & self-motivated with the initiative to create solutions which add value.
- Good with HR systems & adept at data analysis & spreadsheets.
- Able to create HR communications appropriate for the audience.
- Strong analytical abilities and a good understanding of business processes
- Fast paced and high energy.
If you can demonstrate your career drive and potential as well as the skills and attributes above we’d love to hear from you.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100