Expert retained and contingent
Location: Plymouth, South Devon
Salary: to £25,000p.a.
We are looking for a fast-paced, high potential HR Assistant/HR Coordinator who has the desire and capacity to grow and develop into a bigger role. You will be working with an industrial engineering organisation based in South Plymouth
Reporting to on-site Senior HR Advisor and HR Advisor on site with support from the remote HRBP, this is a broad HR generalist support role, covering all HR services.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related queries
- Process weekly starters and leavers and administer HR-related documentation, maintain Employee files.
- Ensure the relevant HR & Payroll system is maintained accurately.
- Action all sickness records, reporting any ‘long-term’ absences to the relevant HR team member.
- Arrange and assist with note taking of disciplinaries.
- Assist with recruitment, arrange interviews, coordinate new on-boarding and inductions.
- Support in social impact and outreach programmes
- Work with Training Department, coordinate training and liaise with Apprentices and apprentice providers
- This would suit either an HR or Business Studies Graduate (with HR Modules) who has good theoretical HR knowledge and some solid administration office experience or someone with significant HR administration experience within a large, fast paced, growing private sector company.
- Computer literate and be able to create reports and spreadsheets and work with HR systems
- Excellent communication skills to deal with staff and external clients
- Full understanding of the service needed to support a busy HR department
- A basic understanding of Employee Relations and current employment legislation.
- Able to demonstrate having met demanding targets and deadlines
- Be proactive and able to work using your own initiative.
This is a great opportunity to grow and develop as this project grows and develops.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100