Expert retained and contingent
Location: Working Hybrid or remote - London and Cheltenham
Salary: c. £45,000-£50,000p.a.
Recruitment Partner – Working hybrid or remote with some Travel – London – Gloucestershire
This is a perfect opportunity for a driven and results orientated Resourcing/Recruitment Partner to make a real impact on a successful and growing start-up organisation with its roots in finance/accountancy. Established in 2019, this business has grown its client base rapidly over the past couple of years and is only now maturing its infrastructure and corporate processes and is looking for their first dedicated Recruitment Professional.
As such this role is in many ways a ‘blank sheet’ so would provide a creative candidate with finance recruitment experience a rare opportunity to both devise, own and implement recruitment strategies to meet the demands of this fast paced growing business. The role is an influential one and a great opportunity for someone who is an accomplished communicator and relationship builder to be creative, win buy in and implement their ideas.
With offices in both Gloucestershire and London, although this role could be working from home or hybrid with a few days in the office, with some travel to both locations, the ideal location for someone to be situated would be either of the two locations or somewhere inbetween.
- Own the internal vacancy ‘lifecycle’ from requisition to appointment for permanent hires and drive and execute a direct sourcing strategy, create talent pipelines and reduce agency costs.
- Create a compelling candidate journey and experience, contributing to improving the employer brand.
- This role will also own the talent assessment process so that along with other activities there is a focus on and measurement of quality of hire.
- Support a small number of clients to help them recruit finance / accountancy staff.
- Review and create a fit for purpose recruitment PSL and developing great relationships with suppliers so that they appropriately represent the brand.
- The role is a mix of strategic and operational work and will require a candidate willing to be hands on and bring structure and insight as the business matures.
- Degree educated with strong knowledge and experience of talent attraction strategies and assessment especially in the tech and finance arenas.
- A track record of success as a Talent Acquisition Specialist preferably in accountancy or finance.
- Experience of creating and implementing strategic recruitment/resourcing solutions preferably in a small growing business or recruitment function start up.
- Experience of driving a direct sourcing approach using a variety of channels to attract candidates and constantly monitor and improve the candidate experience.
- Credible at all levels with excellent influencing skills & an enthusiastic, positive approach.
- A great relationship builder, able to develop trusted relationships at all levels
- An honest straightforward and genuine personality with a sense of fun!
- We would consider both internal recruiters and agency recruiters who are at the top of their game.
This role will offer a top notch recruiter the opportunity to create a recruitment function from scratch and make it ‘theirs’ and ultimately add a lot of value.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100