Expert retained and contingent
Location: Swindon - Hybrid
Salary: £60-70,000 p.a. + bonus and benefits
Talent Acquisition Lead
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager/TA Lead to head up a recruitment function within a fast paced, multi-site, customer-facing organisation based in Swindon. The role will be working flexibly (2-3 days in the office, 2-3 days from home), partly in Swindon, partly remote with occasional travel.
Managing a recruitment team of 4, there will be plenty of opportunity to add value in this ever-changing organisation which is rapidly growing. Th is is at an exciting period of change for the company, both in terms of growth and structure, with lots of opportunity to make a difference.
Reporting into the inspiring and engaging HR Director, you will be designing and leading on some really interesting change projects and will have the autonomy and opportunity to really make your mark.
- Create a positive and powerful employer brand which better attracts top talent.
- Responsible for all recruitment activity across the multiple UK locations and Head Office.
- Fully immerse yourself in the business, learning where it began, where it is now, how it works and what makes it so unique and successful.
- Create a fresh and radically different approach to attracting top talent that supports ambitious growth plans and builds a diverse and inclusive team.
- Define the recruitment strategy to build a talent pipeline internally and externally with more direct sourcing.
- Share accountability for creating and delivering outstanding on-boarding experiences and superb candidate journeys.
- Share your skills and knowledge by providing coaching to the leadership team enable them to more confidently select the best people into their teams.
- Experienced in leading an internal recruitment team in a fast-paced, multi-site, customer facing environment.
- Previous experience in a Hospitality/Retail/FMCG/multi-site/customer services/high-volume type industry preferred.
- Experience in managing end-to-end recruitment processes across a fast paced organisation including exec level recruitment.
- Superb people management skills with the passion to support and develop the in house recruitment team.
- Able to evidence effective use of social media and strong direct sourcing knowledge.
- Strong project Management and transformational change experience
- Demonstrable experience in developing & delivering adding value talent acquisition strategies
- Must be able to multi-task and effectively juggle conflicting priorities and demanding deadlines.
- Commercially astute with a proven track record in adding value and continuous improvements
This role offers a lot of opportunity to add value and make a difference and also offers hybrid flexible working.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100