Expert retained and contingent
Location: South Somerset
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 p.a.
We are currently seeking a NPR (Non Production Related) Buyer who is seeking a opportunity where they can add value to a growing organisation. Our Engineering/manufacturing client with c. 350 employees and based in South Somerset is about to embark on a period of change and growth. In this exciting new role you’ll implement new procurement strategies to ensure the effective supply of goods and services to the business. You’ll do this whilst delivering the best commercial approach and managing to deliver significant savings.
Key Responsibilities and Person Specification
- Drive greater value and lower costs of purchased NPR&I goods and services
- Support the site to maintain their NPR&I budget
- Minimise risks by negotiating appropriate contracts with Service Level Agreements
- Increase procurement efficiencies by implementing process and technology initiatives
- Manage preferred supplier relationships to ensure continuous improvement
- You’ll have experience of negotiating new contracts, supplier negotiations and track record of savings
- Be an excellent communicator with attention to detail
- Skilled at building and maintaining strong working relationships
If you are hungry for a challenge, this is the role for you.The foundations and basics are there, now you can support with putting the processes in place and relish in the opportunity to make a big difference.This really is a role where you can come in and make it your own.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100