Expert retained and contingent
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Salary: £25,000 + benefits
One of our clients, based in Avonmouth has a brand new role for a Recruitment Advisor.
This is an exciting entry point opportunity which is vital in supporting the HR team with on-going recruitment, on-boarding and engagement.
You will be at the forefront of owning the recruitment process, supporting the candidate experience through the delivery of professional and personal candidate management. You will also be managing the on boarding process to ensure the best candidates are engaged and influenced ready to join the organisation.
- A graduate, with a good degree preferably in Business Studies, HR or Marketing.
- You must also have excellent organisational skills and initiative, with the ability to manage the day-to-day recruitment processes effectively and with autonomy.
- Well presented, articulate with engaging communication style – able to present in front of different audiences.
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude with evidence of going the extra mile in everything you do.
- Buckets of pace and energy, able to learn quickly and solutions oriented.
- Experience of recruitment at any level in any sector would be advantageous as would a second language.
This is genuinely an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious, growing company in a busy team, there is every chance that this role could lead to a career in HR which the business would support.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100