Expert retained and contingent
Salary: c£55,000 + Benefits
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a HR Business Partner/HRM who can help guide organisation and cultural change within this global matrixed organisation.
Reporting to a dynamic, forward-thinking Head of HR, this role will be supporting and partnering with the Engineering leadership team to define and implement people solutions and processes to effectively utilise resources and improve organisational capabilities. You will coach and upskill leaders helping them to build employee engagement and rapidly resolve employee concerns. You will support the functional Managers develop and grow their employees capability and where necessary manage performance, absence and conduct concerns. Working in partnership with the leadership team, this role is to ensure that their talented engineering function works most effectively to deliver the best possible service to their customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
• A first point of contact for employees & managers to provide leadership, coaching and support for individual employee needs & operational HR.
• Support the planning, management and delivery of people related projects to instigate and deliver business change.
• Support People Leaders to deliver against their engagement plans and continue to drive increased culture survey participation rates across the Engineering team.
• Support the development and delivery of the resourcing strategy for the Engineering organisation, utilising a range of tools and resources
• Manage and resolve employee relations issues, ensuring cases are dealt with in a timely manner and in line with Company Policy and relevant employment law.
• Building on the strong foundations within the HR team by embedding added value solutions across the business and all aspects of the employee lifecycle from recruitment to exit.
• Actively support the broader HR team on HR projects.
• Using data to drive decision making and following lean principles, analyse people trends and analytics to enhance solutions, processes and policies that address current problems and avoid future ones
• Undertake HR administration activities for client group, support People Leaders in maintaining the HR System Workday.
• Create / deliver training and partner with our learning and development Centre of Excellence to define learning needs for the population you support
• In depth HR Generalist experience ideally gained within a professional engineering, manufacturing or technical organisation.
• Experience of comfortably working in fast paced, demanding roles working to tight deadlines.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in tandem.
• Proven great communication skills, engaging with all levels of an organisation.
• This role requires significant experience in Human Resources & Employee Human Resource Management.
• Knowledge level is comparable to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with CIPD Level 7 qualification preferable.
• Proactive and happy using own initiative.
• Union Relations experience would be advantages
• Experience of using and analysing data to create proposals and drive decisions would be desirable.
• Able to evidence having added value through the introduction of innovative HR initiatives.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leading manufacturing business.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100