Expert retained and contingent
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £60,000 p.a. + Benefits
@IF(MATCH (“HR SYSTEMS MANAGER”), INLIST “SOUTHCOAST_HR_TALENT_POOL”)=”YES”,HIRE?
@IF=”YES”……then read on
What you’ll love about running the HR system at this client…..
You’ll own the whole thing. This is a new role and you’ll get to grow a team that you can shape and develop to work with you.
- You’ll build an HR Systems Strategy which maximises the HR system functionality, providing the business with timely and value adding management information.
- You’ll truly own and drive forward the HR Systems to produce the management information needed to support decision making on an international basis.
- You’ll help to influence and shape the global HR processes. This means playing a lead role in the collection, collation and creation of people data for the whole business.
- You’ll influence the way they run performance management and succession planning, recruitment and on-boarding through to compensation, learning and time and attendance.
- You’ll work with senior stakeholders across HR team.
- You’ll improve the way our people spend their working days.
What you’ll get in return
A competitive starting salary and a good profit-related bonus scheme plus other benefits. Relocation package for those seeking a new life by the beach.
Who you are
- You’re probably working for a company as an HR System Manager, Senior Analyst or similar and you’re ready to take the lead, to be the head of the team, to drive change whilst managing and developing a small team.
- You know Excel like the back of your hand.
- You’ve handled HR data sets covering multi-country sources and led HR process design workshops in collaboration with a broader project team.
- You’ve presented and sold the benefits of new ways of working to a range of stakeholders.
- You might have devised test scripts for new HR functionality and managed and implemented test plans.
- You will have all round understanding of a Human Resources function, purpose and its processes.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100