Expert retained and contingent
Location: West London
Salary: 40,000 - 45,000 + really good benefits
Ambitious HR Advisor Needed
Our London based client, a small yet ambitious and expanding International Entertainment Business is looking to recruit an HR Advisor to join their already established team and report to the HR Director. We are looking for an ambitious HR Advisor to provide an excellent generalist service to an organisation where there’s a lot of good things happening already. This role will be offering support, guidance and advice on a range of HR initiatives and services.
Operating as a generalist, the HR Advisor main objective is to provide insight, guidance and end to end management of all employee relations issues and recruitment challenges. Amongst other things the HR Advisor will be responsible for supporting the business to:
• Deliver the HR strategy consistently;
• Develop effective relationships across the whole business;
• Drive talent management, employee engagement with emphasis on raising leadership competencies;
• Ensure that best practice approaches to HR and Employment Relations are carried out;
• Assist the leadership team in managing HR projects and initiatives across and within the business.
To fly in a role like this, you will need to be confident, resilient, mature and credible. That may seem a lot to ask for, but by joining the business at this time will certainly bring rewards longer term. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop quickly, to manage your own work load, multi-task and deliver on the HR agenda.
If you’re interested in this role you will need to evidence the following:
• Experience of working at a similar level within a fast paced HR environment
• Working in, and influencing, a “Change Management” culture
• Ideally, the successful candidates will be CIPD qualified
• Experience of working with Unions in a multi-site 24/7 shift pattern
• Excellent organisational skills and initiative, with the ability to manage the day -to-day HR processes effectively with minimal input from the leadership team,
• In depth knowledge of employment legislation in all areas, able to put knowledge into practice in protecting the company from liability,
• A warm, engaging interpersonal style and strong but collaborative influencing skills.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100