Expert retained and contingent
Salary: £30,000 to £3,000 + benefits
Type: Interim (12 months)
JUNIOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER – INTERIM
We are looking for an Interim Junior HR Business Partner to join our client who is based in Bristol, but partners the business throughout the South West. This role is vital to the continued development of our clients’ business and will form an important link between the regional Head Office (Bristol) and the wider business.
The Interim HR Business Partner will work closely with the local Senior Management Team to support them on all HR matters in what is a fast-paced environment. This role will augment the already very well regarded HR team and is born out of the business’s continued growth and success.
As part of the HR team you will be expected to provide a first class HR Partnering and guidance service to c.375 staff. Utilising your strong coaching skills, you will advise and support line managers and facilitate the effective delivery of day-to-day transactional HR across defined business areas. There will be a high volume of operational work in the role and the potential for some interesting and proactive projects.
• Provide solutions focused proactive HR support and advice in a consultative style, which supports the development and commercial objectives of the business.
• Work in partnership with line management to deliver processes and activities such as succession planning (12 months to 5 years)
• Provide specific HR research and project work as required from time to time, to investigate/address specific issues/topics (eg benchmarking/best practice).
Candidates will also need to display strong attention to detail yet have the capability to work on the big business and HR issues to help tackle some of the challenges the business faces; e.g. gender imbalance at senior level, ageing employee demographic, engagement, succession, increased commercial pressures in the sector, constant increases in regulation.
The Head of HR is looking for a trusted colleague who will work closely with her. Someone who uses their initiative to constantly drive performance improvement, spot issues within and outside of the function, and who acts with integrity and professionalism. Ideally we are looking for someone who is reflective, collaborative, a strong team player, pragmatic, authentic and mature in approach and attitude.
• CIPD qualified solid generalist HR experience in a fast-paced, commercial organisation.
• Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of current employment law and its application within a HR environment.
• Practical experience of providing HR support in people management areas such as disciplinaries, grievances, sickness absence performance management and also recruitment.
• Credible with strong influencing and client-facing skills at all levels.
• Hands-on and pro-active approach to advisory delivery.
• Well organised with the ability to prioritise a volume workload.
In an ideal world we’re looking for someone to be able to start fairly quickly so if you‘re interested in finding out more about this opportunity then please do get in touch. A car allowance is offered with this role as there will be some local travel involved.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100