Expert retained and contingent
Salary: 35-40,000 + benefits
Type: Interim (9 months)
Interim HR Advisor (9 months)
Here’s the thing, our client who is a Global Engineering Company is looking for an Interim HR Advisor to be based in their Bristol office. There’s a lot going on here. We’re looking for an ambitious HR Advisor to provide an excellent generalist service offering support, guidance and advice on a range of key areas including the application of HR policies and procedures.
Amongst other things the HR Advisor will be responsible for supporting the business to:
• deliver the HR strategy locally, consistently;
• to develop effective relationships across the whole business;
• drive talent management, with emphasis on raising leadership competencies;
• ensure that best practice approaches to HR and Employment Relations are carried out;
• assist the business in managing HR projects and initiatives across and within the business.
As the HR Advisor you will be one of only two HR people on site so you will need to be confident, resilient, mature and credible. That’s a lot to ask of an HR Advisor but joining the business at this time will certainly have its rewards. You will grow and develop quickly, you’ll be managing your own work load, multi-tasking and delivering on the HR agenda.
If you’re interested in this role you will need to evidence the following;
• experience of working at a similar level within a fast paced HR environment,
• experience of supporting a company in growth would be an advantage,
• ideally, the successful candidates will be fully or part CIPD qualified
• you must also have excellent organisational skills and initiative, with the ability to manage the day -to-day HR processes effectively with minimal input from the remote Head of HR,
• excellent knowledge of employment legislation in all areas, able to put knowledge into practice in protecting the company from liability,
• excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
Please Note – we’re looking for someone who can start fairly quickly and who is open to the occasional trip to other client offices (UK).
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100