Expert retained and contingent
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + bonus + benefits
This exciting new role will provide an engaging and proactive HR Manager with an excellent opportunity to work as the most senior person in HR, managing and developing the HR function across the UK. This is an interesting, multi-faceted opportunity with a well-established, family owned business based in Bath, employing c80 staff.
This job is not only to do all the usual day to day operational HR, such as recruitment and ER. It is also hugely important to the owners that they find someone who is passionate about creating a positive employee journey. Someone who can nourish the people and give them the tools which allow them to be the best they can be.
The company already has a positive culture and its part of this role’s responsibility to expand upon and develop it, whilst supporting the wider growth plans.
Working in an extremely fast paced environment, there really is lots to do in this generalist role. As the business operates on a fairly lean basis, you’ll need to be happy rolling up your sleeves and getting on with whatever needs doing, from sending out a contract, to employee relations to developing the strategy and engagement.
Essentially though we’re looking for an HR Manger who can honestly say that they are;
- Able to see the bigger picture and offer pragmatic, commercially focused, professional HR advice and guidance.
- Hands-on, and proactive in attitude and with an approach that is warm and joyful.
- An excellent communicator with the ability to gain commitment and support from across the business.
- Proven track record of HR management within a real fast paced environment.
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to manage changing priorities, multiple requests and moving deadlines, all with a cool head.
- Sound knowledge of UK employment and desire to keep abreast of changes/updates.
- Passionate and resilient with the ability to work under pressure and cope effectively with change and growth.
- Able to evidence previous experience of successful employee engagement and development.
Now is a great time to join this business as they continue to grow and develop their brand. Our client really doesn’t see this as just a job. This role will suit someone who has a broad ranging interest in life, travel and the eclectic!
If this sounds like you and is the sort of opportunity that you’re looking for then get in touch with us here at Purple House Recruitment, to find out more.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100