Expert retained and contingent
Location: Gloucester or Derby
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + car allowance, bonus and benefits
HR Business Partner – UK
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and commercial HR Business Partner, who’s looking to work with a fast paced, leading edge and growing business. The role can be based in either Gloucester or Derby.
Supporting a diverse workforce of c.200 staff in 3 different SME businesses across 7 sites we are looking for an HR Business Partner with a mix of operational HR and value adding strategic HR projects experience.
This role will suit a fast paced, solutions oriented individual who can communicate effectively at all levels, both locally and internationally as this role reports into the Global Head of HR. Someone with experience of a retail, FMCG, e-commerce or pacey multi-site environment would be ideal.
Joining an International Group which is growing, the HR Business Partner, as the most senior person in HR in the UK, needs to not only put together a value adding people strategy and drive those projects forward, but also to be happy rolling up their sleeves to get on with the operational day to day HR duties. Whilst at the same time being responsible for the local HR team.
- Preferably degree educated and CIPD qualified or equivalent.
- As the most senior person in HR, you would need to have significant experience in all aspects of HR especially in Change Management, Employee Relations and Reward.
- Experience of managing, engaging stakeholders to and driving forward HR projects within a multisite, fast paced, customer facing environment.
- Able to flex your approach to adapt to the needs of an evolving, growing and changing Group.
- Being proactive with excellent problem solving skills.
- No airs and graces, willing to muck in and get on with whatever needs doing.
- Able to plan and organise workloads effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Well-developed influencing and negotiating skills.
- Good judgement; confident, persuasive, approachable and dependable.
- Commitment to continuing personal and professional development.
This role will suit a commercially astute, Business Partner who wants to make a difference within an ambitious International Group which has a fun, dynamic, fast paced culture.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100