Expert retained and contingent
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 + excellent benefits
This is a perfect time to be joining this ambitious professional services firm based in Worcester.
We are looking for a bright and ambitious HR Advisor to join this medium sized Law firm. With nearly 600 staff across 9 offices this will be a busy yet brilliant opportunity for a CIPD qualified HR Advisor to progress their career. This role will provide a key advisory and support service for the management and employees within the firm.
From a career perspective this role has a huge potential to develop into a more senior business partnering role as your experience grows.
Reporting into an energetic, fun and supportive HR Manager, you will take day-to-day responsibility for many of the operational aspects of HR across the whole employee life cycle including;
- recruitment and on-boarding,
- employee relations,
- conduct issues,
- aspects of reward & benefits and much more.
As a small team they tend to be very adaptable, flexible and hands-on – so you might get involved in all sorts of interesting initiatives. There will also be the opportunity to play a part in a number of broad ranging and exciting HR projects as the business takes a fresh look at how it recruits, develops and retains its people in an ever changing World.
- At least a couple of years’ experience of working at HR advisor level with a track record of success and achievement.
- Experience of managing straightforward HR issues such as misconduct, capability, absence management, flexible working requests etc. within a private sector professional environment.
- Preferably degree and CIPD Level 5 qualified or equivalent HR qualification and a solid working knowledge of English employment law.
- Strong IT and numeracy/data analysis skills and excellent written English skills.
- Articulate, well-spoken and bright with the credibility to influence a high-intellect workforce.
- Professional Services experience would be preferable, but is not essential.
- Warm inner confidence and the ability to engage at all levels.
This is an excellent time and opportunity to join this business, for more information please get in touch.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100