Expert retained and contingent
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
Our client is looking for an ambitious, proactive HR Advisor to join their supportive, friendly and well-respected HR team based in Avonmouth within this successful manufacturing company. The role of HR Advisor will provide significant opportunity for personal development as well as potential for future senior roles within the business.
Working closely with the HR Director the HR Advisor will support on the following:
- Working on site at Avonmouth, support the delivery the HR strategy consistently throughout the company.
- Develop effective relationships across the whole business.
- Drive talent management, with emphasis on improving leadership capability.
- Manage recruitment of all production based staff to meet seasonal demands. In addition to be responsible for co-ordinating and managing through to conclusion, all other non-factory based recruitment.
- Support the management team to drive positive change in a part-unionised environment.
- Guide managers through employee relations cases, intervening and steering in the appropriate direction taking account of internal policies, employment law, best practice and precedent.
- Manage and support on HR projects and initiatives across and within the business unit.
- Develop and implement Individual Development Plans and Performance Improvement Plans where appropriate.
We are searching for someone who can evidence or demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working at a similar level within a fast paced HR environment.
- Will ideally have experience of working in either a unionised or a manufacturing/production environment, but certainly in fast paced, private sector.
- Ideally, the successful candidates will be fully or part CIPD qualified
- You must also have excellent organisational skills and initiative, with the ability to manage the day -to-day HR processes effectively with minimal input from the HRD.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation in all areas, able to put knowledge into practice in protecting the company from liability.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
Please Note – we are looking for someone who can start fairly quickly. This role offers plenty of opportunity to add value in fun friendly HR team and a company that values HR and its people.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100