Expert retained and contingent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + good benefits
HR & Payroll Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced HR & Payroll Coordinator to support the HR function of our clients growing and developing business. Reporting to the People Director, working alongside the wider HR team, the global network of administrators and corporate service providers.
This is a newly created position and will focus on the ongoing implementation of effective HR practices, whilst developing robust HR, payroll and benefit programmes.
The HR & Payroll Coordinator role will be the first point of contact for HR queries, all HR coordination and managing payroll & benefits. This role will play a key part in developing the HR infrastructure allowing for global growth.
The role is based in UK but has responsibility for multiple jurisdictions including (but not limited to) UK, Ireland, Germany, Spain, Australia, Luxembourg, Japan and USA.
HR Coordinator Duties
- Provide first point of contact for all HR internal and external queries, delivering a knowledgeable and timely response
- Support the recruitment process for attracting and identifying key talent, and manage the onboarding and induction processes
- Manage the HRIS system ensuring all data and records are up to date, designing and delivering various monthly reports to manage people process across the business
- Administering all HR-related documentation, through-out the employee lifecycle
- Support the administration of the L&D Management System, ensuring all employees adhere to induction and development plans
- Ensure employee HR information is updated and communicated regularly, providing guidance and training as required
- Provide any HR data support to key transactions and business growth
- Ad hoc project work
Payroll & Benefits Duties
- Evaluate company’s payroll outsourcing provision and support the implementation of subsequent actions to allow for business growth
- Working with the People Director, determine suitable global benefits that will attract and retain employee talent
- Build relationships across payroll and benefit providers, ensuring HR data flows and managing performance
- Run the end-to-end payroll process alongside outsourced provider/s, collating data from various systems for input into the payroll run
- Manage the benefits administration, supporting the various global programmes as they impact on payroll
- Liaising with Finance on payments globally, in addition to managing any one-off bonuses/pay rises/deductions
- Communicate across company on payroll and benefits management, providing monthly updates and deadlines
- Support the annual remuneration review process, accessing data and surveys as appropriate, ensuring the business is attractive to potential talent
Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a HR role, in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Proven record of collaborating with colleagues across geographical and function boundaries and providing global HR support
- Previous experience with HR Information Systems
- Good numeracy, analytical, planning, organizing and problem-solving skills
- Experience of dealing with sensitive and confidential data
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) with a pleasant, professional online/telephone manner for global support
- Self-motivated with a high level of personal and professional presentation
- Experience of working under pressure, prioritising and executing tasks in a face-paced changeable working environment
- CIPD Level 3 or higher
For more information about this genuinely exciting opportunity please get in touch at your earliest opportunity.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100