Expert retained and contingent
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 + benefits
HR Services Process Improvement Lead
About the role
As part of the HR/People Services team, you will be responsible for the coordination and administration of a wide range of activities and projects. With a solution driven focus, ensuring processes are appropriate whilst proactively seeking opportunities to improve them through constant analysis, review and utilising technology to provide a more efficient way of working.
Reporting to and working with the People Services Manager, this role will have a wide remit including:
People Services Administration
The HR/People Services Administration team manage the employee life cycle and business as usual, from advertising jobs, through to processing leavers as well as managing adhoc queries via the People Services management system.
As the People Services Coordinator, you will support the team to process queries and action tasks in an effective, accurate and timely fashion. You’ll be the first point of contact for the team’s queries and focus on improving accuracy in order to provide an excellent standard of support to the wider business. You’ll ensure a proactive response is given to internal and external customers and embed a “right first-time” culture.
HR Systems and Reporting
You will actively seek further development and maintenance of our existing systems, provide management data and workload metrics for reporting, and drive performance and accountability of the team. This role will also be responsible for ensuring that payroll is managed accurately and delivered within the deadlines through an outsourced partner, providing support as required.
What are we looking for?
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience of using HR Systems. In particular, previous experience with D365, Success Factors and Fresh works would be advantageous.
- Experience of building, maintaining and developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Sound understanding and knowledge of HR best practice, payroll and employment legislation, process compliance and data protection.
- Previously worked in an HR role, providing advice and guidance to employees and managers
- Commercially focused and service driven while balancing a genuine desire to enhance the employee experience.
- Ability to deal with conflicting priorities in a calm and confident manner
- Experience of working in a team leader or supervisory role.
For more information about this genuinely exciting opportunity, please get in touch at your earliest opportunity.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100