Expert retained and contingent
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
We are looking for a fast-paced, high potential HR Coordinator / HR Advisor who has the desire and capacity to grow and develop into a bigger role. You will be working within a fast paced manufacturing environment which will give you plenty of exposure and development opportunities, especially in employee relations.
Reporting to the highly respected, pragmatic and supportive on-site HR Director and working in a closely knit team, this is a broad HR generalist support role, covering all HR services with a focus on employee relations.
- Working on site at Avonmouth, support the delivery the HR strategy consistently throughout the company.
- Develop effective relationships across the whole business.
- Drive talent management, with emphasis on improving leadership capability.
- Manage recruitment of all production based staff to meet seasonal demands. In addition to be responsible for co-ordinating and managing through to conclusion, all other non-factory based recruitment.
- Support the management team to drive positive change in a part-unionised environment.
- Guide managers through employee relations cases, intervening and steering in the appropriate direction taking account of internal policies, employment law, best practice and precedent.
- Manage and support on HR projects and initiatives across and within the business unit.
- Develop and implement Individual Development Plans and Performance Improvement Plans where appropriate.
We are searching for someone who can evidence or demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working at a similar level within a fast paced HR environment.
- Will ideally have experience of working in either a unionised or a manufacturing/production environment, but certainly in fast paced, private sector.
- Ideally, the successful candidates will be fully or part CIPD qualified
- You must also have excellent organisational skills and initiative, with the ability to manage the day -to-day HR processes effectively with minimal input from the HRD.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation in all areas, able to put knowledge into practice in protecting the company from liability.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
Please Note – we are looking for someone who can start fairly quickly. This role offers plenty of opportunity to add value in fun friendly HR team and a company that values HR and its people.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100