Expert retained and contingent
Salary: c£60,000 + benefits
HR Business Partner
We are currently seeking a proactive HR Business Partner to join an established and profitable, growing organisation based across the UK with its head office in Somerset. This organisation has a strong reputation in its field and is regarded as a leading light by the industry.
Reporting directly to the HR Director there is a huge appetite for change and there will be a lot of opportunity to add real value. The development of leadership capability and an engaged workforce will be at the heart of this growth working closely with business leaders to ensure that the people agenda is truly aligned with the organisational goals whilst ensuring that people enjoy what they do and feel valued.
The HRBP will support the central functions of this business and might involve some travel to the various locations across the UK with occasional nights away. In addition there will be the opportunity to work in some significant change projects which support a newly created operating model aiming to increase productivity and profits for this already successful company. This role is to support that change, a key focus of this role will be to engage hearts and minds so that all employees are truly informed and motivated.
To achieve such ambitious goals, the people agenda is focused on three things: Organisation-wide change; personal growth; and the development of a workplace that inspires people to be the best version of themselves.
- Full or part CIPD qualified or working towards with experience of providing a comprehensive HR business partnering service within a fast paced private sector, commercial environment preferably with a FTSE 250 business.
- We are looking for a proactive HR Business Partner who wants to make a difference, who identifies areas for improvement and delivers effective solutions.
- You will have in depth employment law knowledge with evidence of having worked on and resolved complex ER cases.
- We are looking for candidates with excellent influencing skills, who can evidence driving forward positive cultural and behavioural change with an established workforce.
- You will have driven forward adding value change initiatives, from restructures to changes in working practices.
- A facilitator and coach, with the gravitas and credibility to influence at a senior level and the warmth to bring people with you into new ways of working.
- Strategic as well as operational and happy to roll up your sleeves and get on with the more business as usual parts of the role coupled with commercial acumen, understanding what adds value to the business.
For a proactive and fast paced HR Business Partner with presence and credibility, this role offers the opportunity to work in a successful environment and the autonomy to make a real difference. This role offers a great basic, a good car allowance and excellent bonus.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100