Expert retained and contingent
Sourcing of Candidates
Helping you recruit top talent in the HR arena
Is this you?
- You don’t have a pool of HR, Learning and Development, Recruitment or Reward Specialist contacts?
- You don’t have the time to put together a comprehensive candidate attraction strategy?
- You are passionate that candidates are thoroughly vetted and pre-screened so that you only see the very few, most relevant candidates.
- You want your external recruitment process to provide a great candidate journey as an extension of your brand and values?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to any of the above, then this is how we can help.
The Purple House recruitment approach
Purple House specialises in providing a completely bespoke approach to supporting your needs:
Finding out about your requirements
- At Purple House it’s important that we have a complete understanding of your requirements so when meeting, you are asked a lot of questions:-
- There is no ‘one size fits’ all – we match your very different requirements.
Communicating with you
- It is important that we work closely with you and provide you with continuous but relevant communication throughout the process.
Sourcing the right candidate for you
- Since 2002 we have built a huge database of HR, L&D, Recruitment and Reward contacts.
- Over 2,000 people have been placed by Purple House in the HR arena.
- We have extensive networks through Linkedin and due to our reputation, this is constantly growing.
- A number of different methods for candidate attraction are undertaken, to cover the widest market.
- All candidates are met face to face and interviewed against your specification.
- Other assessment methods such as psychometric tests can be arranged.
- After a comprehensive interview and benchmarking process, you will be sent a succinct and relevant short-list.
- Our consultants work closely with you and the candidates to get detailed feedback and leave all candidates with a positive impression of your organisation.
Are you the type of organisation that Purple House can support?
- We have enjoyed great success and long-term relationships with a wide variety of organisations from large global blue chips, to the smaller niche SMEs and also charities and third sector.
For further information or enquiries please call Fiona or Tom on: 0117 957 4100