HR Business Partner
Ref No: TM18-978
Salary: c£55,000 + bonus and excellent benefits
Twining's, the leading premium tea business, is currently seeking an experienced HR Manager to join a business with strong ambition and significant growth opportunities, Twining's is recognised for it's creativity and excellence in marketing execution and the passion for this much loved brand is evident throughout this organisation.
Reporting to and working with the HR Director, this is an excellent opportunity for an HR Business Partner to work with the Commercial team to deliver the 5 year plan and strategy. You will help create the People agenda and therefore will have the potential to think big picture.
You will be expected to provide a first class HR Partnering service to the business. Utilising your strong coaching skills, you will advise and develop line managers and facilitate the effective delivery of day-to-day operational HR across a defined business area. There will be a high volume of work in the role and the potential for some interesting and proactive projects.
We are looking for a highly capable and experienced generalist HR Business Partner who is credible and influential. The ability to develop trusted relationships will be vital as will a very commercial mind-set coupled with a strong best practice approach. The critical style required is a coaching, consultative one - there is no room in this culture for 'telling' people what to do. An emphasis on good stakeholder management (at all levels) is another key essential. You need to be very 'pro' personal development and agile as this is at the heart of the culture and values. Candidates will need to be comfortable delivering and supporting on the full end to end HR lifecycle and being resourceful in doing so.
You should also be;
- Experience in influencing and managing stakeholders across a range of levels and disciplines including the senior management team. Evidence of a confident communication style including excellent consultation, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Solutions focussed and proactive in the provision of HR support and advice in a consultative style, supporting and enabling the development of all staff.
- Passionate about designing and delivering a range of soft skill based in-house training initiatives.
- Ideally CIPD qualified with a passion about HR, Recruitment, Employee Engagement and Development and be able to clearly demonstrate this.
- Resilient and have the ability to work independently to deliver results with a strong focus on internal customer service.
- Proactive, self-motivated and with an innovative style.
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise in a volume workload.
This is an exciting role and for the right individual could be the platform to a hugely successful career within the Twining's business.
Purple House works with clients and candidates from all HR disciplines across the whole of the UK. We are committed to resourcing, assessing and selecting the best talent available on behalf of our clients.
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss it in more detail please forward your CV to Tom Mornement or call on 0117 957 4100. Please remember to quote the job reference number in all correspondence with Purple House Recruitment Ltd.