HR Business Partner EMEA
Ref No: FV17-974
Salary: €65-75,000 + Benefits
Location: Limburg - Netherlands
HR Business Partner EMEA
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proactive HR Business Partner to join a newly acquired organisation at a period of exponential growth.
Due to the future potential of the organisation, this company has been heavily invested in to support the huge growth plans. We are now looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to work out of Limburg and join this UK based organisation to support and drive forward growth across the whole of Europe.
Following an acquisition in Limburg, they are looking to acquire businesses initially in Germany and Belgium with a view to moving into France and other countries and so experience of acquisition and integration would be useful.
As the growth will also be organic, in depth recruitment skills across different countries will also be required.The European base at the moment is small, so the person coming in must be able to just roll up their sleeves and get on with whatever needs doing, from: recruitment to acquisition, development of managers to policy writing, defining long term people strategy to administration.It really is an all-encompassing role.As the company grows in Europe, so this role will grow too and the opportunity to add value will be enormous.
Due to the breadth and scope of this role, we are looking for someone with fluent language skills in Dutch, German and English…hopefully also with French.You must be available to travel extensively and regularly.
• HR or business degree or equivalent professional qualification
• HR experience in Netherlands, Germany and Belgium
• Sound and up to date knowledge of legislation
• An expert in recruitment and selection across different European countries.
• Experience of introducing new policies and procedures
• Fluent in Dutch, German and English and preferably also French
• Experience of mergers and acquisitions is desirable
• Ideally some experience in HR IT systems and reward, training and development
• Psychometric test qualifications would be preferred.
• Superb communication skills able to influence and engage at all levels.
• Conceptual - a lateral thinker able to devise new initiatives and solutions.
• Long term vision able to see the bigger picture.
• Great values and standards
• A strong work ethic - able to evidence going the extra mile.
This is a superb opportunity for a fast paced, positive HR professional who is looking to join a growing organisation and be a part of that growth across Europe from the beginning.
Purple House works with clients and candidates from all HR disciplines across the whole of the UK. We are committed to resourcing, assessing and selecting the best talent available on behalf of our clients.
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss it in more detail please forward your CV to Fiona Vennbrook or call on 0117 957 4100. Please remember to quote the job reference number in all correspondence with Purple House Recruitment Ltd.