HR Business Partner
Ref No: FV1706-6
Salary: c£40,000 + benefits
Location: North Devon
HR Business Partner
A leading global manufacturer seeks an ambitious HR Business Partner to be based in their successful North Devon manufacturing unit.
A commercially strong HR Business Partner is needed who has the ability and influencing skills to deputise for the HR Manager. As HR Business Partner, you will have the opportunity to undertake a wide range of HR activities and projects with a focus on providing business partner support to a variety of key business stakeholders.
We are looking for a proactive HR Business Partner to provide strategic and operational support to senior Business Leaders to ensure that new HR initiatives are implemented and embedded correctly and that the current high standards in HR are maintained. Supporting approximately 400 personnel the HR Business Partner role will be about building powerful relationships with business leaders and driving forward key projects. The projects will be focused OD; talent management, succession planning, engagement and recruitment with the aim of adding value to the bottom line within an organisation which has experienced strong growth and profitability.
- This role would suit an ambitious HR Business Partner looking for career progression who is a CIPD qualified Graduate with strong business acumen.
- The organisation is driven by metrics and you should have strong numeracy skills with the ability to analyse data and find areas for improvement.
- You should also have significant coaching and influencing skills especially with Senior Sales and Business leaders in a fast paced private sector organisation.
- Solid HR experience is needed with a good understanding of OD, talent management, succession and engagement as well as strong employment law knowledge.
- Ideally you will have a progressive career history showing promotions within one company.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing or industrial environment in a corporate, matrixed organisation is ideal.
- You should also be a strategic thinker with positive business partnering skills and able to support and mentor within the wider HR team.
There's great opportunity for progression for an HR Business partner wishing to take on some meaty challenges within a complex, successful organisation.
Purple House works with clients and candidates from all HR disciplines across the whole of the UK. We are committed to resourcing, assessing and selecting the best talent available on behalf of our clients.
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss it in more detail please forward your CV to Fiona Vennbrook or call on 0117 957 4100. Please remember to quote the job reference number in all correspondence with Purple House Recruitment Ltd.