HR Business Partner
Ref No: FV1709-3
Salary: To £34,000 p.a.
HR Business Partner
An established Somerset based manufacturer is seeking a high potential HR Advisor to move into this newly created HR Business Partner role.
We are looking for a proactive HR Business Partner or Senior HR Advisor who is commercially astute and who has the potential and influencing skills to deputise for the HR Director. As HR Business Partner, you will have the opportunity to undertake a wide range of HR activities and projects with a focus on providing business partner support to a variety of key business stakeholders.
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to provide strategic and operational support to senior Business Leaders to ensure that new HR initiatives are implemented and embedded correctly and to support the HR Director in pushing HR back out to the line and to improving leadership capability. This role is supporting approximately 500 personnel and will be about building powerful relationships with business leaders and driving forward key projects. The projects will be focused on; improving leadership in HR skills, talent management, succession planning, engagement and recruitment with the aim of adding value to the bottom line within an organisation which has experienced strong growth and profitability. Along with the projects will be day to day operational duties supporting the resolution of ER issues, recruitment, supplying management information on HR from the HR system and able to just roll up your sleeves and get on with whatever needs doing. This is a totally varied and wide ranging full generalist role.
- This role would suit an ambitious HR Advisor or junior HR Business Partner looking for career progression who is a CIPD qualified Graduate with strong business acumen.
- The organisation is driven by metrics and you should have strong numeracy skills with the ability to analyse data and find areas for improvement.
- You should also have significant coaching and influencing skills especially with Senior Business leaders in a fast paced private sector organisation.
- Solid HR/ER experience is needed with a good understanding of OD, talent management, succession and engagement as well as strong employment law knowledge.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing or industrial environment in a corporate, matrixed organisation is ideal.
- You should also be a strategic thinker with positive business partnering skills and able to support and mentor within the wider team.
There's great opportunity for progression for someone wishing to take on some meaty challenges within an established successful organisation.
Purple House works with clients and candidates from all HR disciplines across the whole of the UK. We are committed to resourcing, assessing and selecting the best talent available on behalf of our clients.
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss it in more detail please forward your CV to Fiona Vennbrook or call on 0117 957 4100. Please remember to quote the job reference number in all correspondence with Purple House Recruitment Ltd.