HR Shared Service Team Leader
Ref No: FV1706-8
Salary: to £35,000 + benefits
We are looking for a proactive HR Admin Team Leader to lead and develop the 3 person team, ensuring the effective operation of a professional HR and Compensation & Benefits administration service. Working for a global highly reputable organisation, this is a hugely challenging and satisfying role with the opportunity to add value with a successful company.
The role is predominately operational with some strategic elements with the appointee being able to identify areas for improvement and drive forward adding value initiatives. As well as process mapping all functional tasks and identifying areas for improvement, there is also the opportunity to build a constructive relationships with other sites, identifying and realising opportunities to share benefit programmes and the associated administration.
Whilst the strategic element of the role is critical to taking the team forward, you can also expect to be involved on a day-to-day basis in hands-on administration too.
This function supports all aspects employee benefits administration including : including DC pensions, company cars, PMI, Life Assurance, flexible benefits, holiday and bonus calculations etc.), The Team Leader appointed should also have a solid understanding of HR administration processes and is a competent user of personnel databases.
Using a positive communication style, the appointee will be able to influence how the service is managed to truly support and make a difference to the company.
- 3 years experience of managing support staff in an HR environment.
- Would potentially suit an Office Manager of a small organisation with line management responsibility, who has had the responsibility for all HR and Comp & Bens administration.
- A solid understanding of HR administration processes and a competent user of personnel databases
- Employment and recruitment law knowledge
- Experience of managing the administration of employee benefits including DC pensions, company cars, PMI, Life Assurance, flexible benefits, holiday and bonus calculations etc.
- Payroll administration knowledge would be useful
- An engaging and motivating people manager with experience of inspiring a small team
- Able to drive forward and gain engagement to change and different ways of working.
- Strong commercial acumen; evidence adding bottom line value and making a difference.
- Excellent communicator with an engaging communication style.
- Able to develop good working relationships with others.
- Organised, thorough, analytical, and disciplined approach
- Able to identify areas for improvement & gain buy in from the team to new ways of working
This role offers excellent opportunities to add value and to support the growth and development of this already successful business.
Purple House works with clients and candidates from all HR disciplines across the whole of the UK. We are committed to resourcing, assessing and selecting the best talent available on behalf of our clients.
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss it in more detail please forward your CV to Fiona Vennbrook or call on 0117 957 4100. Please remember to quote the job reference number in all correspondence with Purple House Recruitment Ltd.