Interim Internal Recruiter
Ref No: FV1706-10
INTERNAL RECRUITER NEEDED - IMMEDIATE START
Love Recruitment but Loathe Sales??
Do you have some recruitment experience and a lot of common sense with good influencing Skills?
Then look no further. If you have some recruitment experience sourcing a variety of personnel and have excellent organisational skills, then this may be the ideal stepping stone into a new career.
Following a restructure our values driven client based in North Wiltshire, is looking to recruit initially an interim Resourcer with very strong potential for this role to go permanent.
The remit is to attract candidates and coordinate recruitment for the UK Head Office of a reputable third sector organisation. You would be joining a hugely reputable organisation which places people at the heart of what it does. Initially this is a 6 month contract with strong possibilities of it becoming permanent.
You would be joining an established, warm and collaborative HR and Recruitment team. It would suit someone who is proactive and a good team player who's looking for a place where people are passionate about what they do and where they work.
- You may be currently working internally or perhaps within an agency environment.
- Alternatively, you may also have been in a completely different role such as Catering or Retail Manager and recruited your own staff and have a good understanding of employment law with regards to recruiting.
- As long as you have some recruitment experience, have the right positive attitude and good influencing skills then we'd be interested in hearing from you.
- We would also look at graduates with one to 2 years' experience including some recruitment experience, looking to work with a values driven organisation.
- Ideally we would like you to have experience of using Linked in to approach people.
- Excellent organisational skills are needed along with the intellect to influence in a head office environment
- Articulate and able to work proactively with energy and drive.
- A robust character with the ability to adapt to change, work at pace and see opportunities for improvement.
- An excellent communicator, with the credibility to influence at all levels.
If you are looking to move out of the agency environment or you're a recruitment advisor, or a catering or retail manager looking to work weekday office hours, then this may be for you. The role offers someone with a positive proactive approach, the opportunity to work in a warm and values driven organisation.
Purple House works with clients and candidates from all HR disciplines across the whole of the UK. We are committed to resourcing, assessing and selecting the best talent available on behalf of our clients.
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss it in more detail please forward your CV to Fiona Vennbrook or call on 0117 957 4100. Please remember to quote the job reference number in all correspondence with Purple House Recruitment Ltd.