Learning and Talent Development Partner
Ref No: FV1706-2
Salary: to £40,000 p.a. + Car and good benefits
We are currently seeking an innovative Learning and Development Partner who is looking for a role where they can really add value and make their mark on an organisation. Our Engineering/manufacturing client is about to embark on a period of change and in order to support that change, needs a competent private sector L&D innovator to add value in this newly created internal Learning and Development function.
Reporting to the engaging and inspiring OD Manager this role is particularly unique as it is a new role, it will be for the person coming in to make it their own. It will offer the appointee the opportunity to really add value to an already successful business.
- Undertake a full TNA in order to identify training needs.
- Contribute to the site talent management process.
- Oversee the development and continuous improvement activity of the corporate induction programme
- Manage learning schemes (graduate & apprentice) and organise student and intern placements
- Manage day to day spend of site training budget seeking sign off as appropriate.
- Work with HR to improve leadership capability.
- Provide 1-1 coaching to managers on behavioural and soft skills.
- Manage relationships with external training provider
- Champion wider roll out of e-learning opportunities.
- Act as internal consultant on training and development projects and new training initiatives.
- Contribute to the wider thinking on the employee engagement and people strategy.
- Evaluate current and future training programmes and ensure they are fit for purpose and return and ROI.
- We are looking for a graduate, preferably with a training qualification (CTP) who is an experienced L&D practitioner, preferably in a manufacturing or industrial private sector environment.
- Able to conduct comprehensive TNAs to identify skills gaps and make recommendations.
- Innovative: able to design and deliver creative engaging training programmes.
- Excellent project management skills with experience of planning and managing large-scale training programmes
- Experience of designing blended learning solutions across different functions.
- Adept at managing and negotiating effectively with 3rd party L&D providers.
- Experienced in working with and managing apprenticeships and graduate programmes.
- Good training and facilitation skills Experience in commercially with the credibility to influence at all levels.
As this is a newly created role within a newly created internal learning function, it will give the appointee superb scope to shape the role into something which will add significant value to the organisation.
Purple House works with clients and candidates from all HR disciplines across the whole of the UK. We are committed to resourcing, assessing and selecting the best talent available on behalf of our clients.
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss it in more detail please forward your CV to Fiona Vennbrook or call on 0117 957 4100. Please remember to quote the job reference number in all correspondence with Purple House Recruitment Ltd.