Talent Acquisition Specialist
Ref No: FV1710-1
An opportunity has arisen for a pro-active Recruitment Specialist to work with a highly reputable professional services organisation based in Oxfordshire. This hugely challenging role will have a focus on identifying and attracting highly adept management consultants.
We would expect applicants to either have a background in direct sourcing high intellect, consultants/senior executives or have direct sourcing experience of say Head Office functions along with the intellectual capability and influencing skills to be credible with the main stakeholder group.
Key responsibilities include: candidate pipeline management, stakeholder management, execution of direct sourcing strategies and managing external recruitment agencies.
- Degree educated with a top notch degree.
- Recruitment/resourcing experience in identifying, sourcing and attracting senior level executives or consultants.
- Whether coming from an agency or internal recruitment environment you should be able to evidence being the best in your peer group. (This could be an ideal opportunity for a top notch agency recruiter to move to an internal role)
- Able to influence and be credible with a high intellect workforce and client group.
- Adept at direct sourcing - approaching passive candidates.
- Experience of talent mapping, building and maintaining a strong future pipeline of candidates.
- Looking to work in a high intellect, continuously learning environment where ideas never stay still.
- Able to research and use facts and figures to provide reasoned arguments which add value.
- An effective and hugely articulate communicator with the ability to influence and engage at all levels.
- Solutions oriented and driven to deliver.
This is a great opportunity to be to work with the best of the best in a highly educated, high intellect environment who are at the leading edge of what they do. It's a truly exciting and vibrant place to work, full of innovation, new ideas and lots of fun. They offer excellent benefits, a very social atmosphere, away days and exciting weekends away. This is key role in the organisation with an opportunity to add value and grow as an individual within a growing organisation.
Purple House works with clients and candidates from all HR disciplines across the whole of the UK. We are committed to resourcing, assessing and selecting the best talent available on behalf of our clients.
If you are interested in this role or would like to discuss it in more detail please forward your CV to Fiona Vennbrook or call on 0117 957 4100. Please remember to quote the job reference number in all correspondence with Purple House Recruitment Ltd.