Expert retained and contingent
Location: Homebased with significant travel
Salary: to £40,000 + Car Allowance
Our Client is a highly regarded market leading company providing HR and Payroll services, consultancy and training. They are looking for a highly experienced Senior HR Advisor to join them to support their clients in Gloucestershire and surrounding areas. The role will be based from home, although you will be required to visit clients in the area and attend regular meetings at their Head Office.
We are seeking an individual with a passion for employment law and for resolving complex employee relations cases. You’ll provide expert support, advice and guidance to your clients on all aspects of employment law and casework. You’ll ensure advice in line with legislation, policy, procedures and best practice.
This is an exciting role where you will work with a variety of clients with differing processes, experiences and cultures.
Your responsibilities will include
• Account management of a portfolio of clients
• Sound, commercial and robust advice to clients on full remit of employee relation issues both remotely and onsite at formal meetings.
• ER case management, from investigation to appeal.
• Actively contribute to the development and implementation of HR Policy, procedures and written guidance for your client
• Where appropriate work with unions to facilitate appropriate outcomes for specific cases.
An ER expert and people person in every sense of the phrase, you’re CIPD qualified, or working towards it and preferably with experience in the education sector. You’ll need to have the confidence to work on your own initiative, influence, persuade and critique and be able to work at a senior level within a fast paced challenging working environment.
You also have evidence of
• Being very comfortable with managing multiple cases/quickly actioning cases through to resolution
• Building relationships and credibility quickly with clients and colleagues
• Being able to manage and deal with complex situations, sometimes over the phone
• Experience of providing coaching to managers with differing levels of experience.
• Ability to interpret and apply employment law.
• Being warm with an engaging interpersonal style and strong but collaborative influencing skills.
• Providing a high standard of service and commitment
If you’re interested in this role, are immediately available then we’d love to hear from you.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100