Expert retained and contingent
Salary: c. £25,000 p.a. + benefits
Working in one of the most beautiful parts of the UK countryside, our Cornish based client is looking for a proactive Interim HR or ER Advisor to work in this fast paced, multi-site third-sector organisation. Working flexibly both from home and in the office, this is initially for an 18 month fixed term contract with the future possibility of being permanent.You will be providing operational HR advice and guidance to the business on all HR issues, with a focus on transactional HR: health and Welfare, appraisal issues, performance, people management, and Employee Relations.
Working within this value driven organisation, this role will offer the appointee the opportunity to add value and work in a friendly established team.
As well as experienced HR Advisors, this may also suit a graduate HR Assistant who has good ER and employment law knowledge and just wanting the chance to develop.
- Educated to A Level standard and CIPD Level 3 qualified, preferably working towards full CIPD qualification.
- Experienced in providing HR and Employee Relations advice both over the phone, in person and in writing.
- Good employment law knowledge and best practice to enable managers to lead their teams
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Office and CRM databases
- Excellent report writing and language skills
- A sense of pace, able to multi-task and juggle conflicting priorities.
- Credible with the ability to coach and develop Managers in how to better deal with complex Employee Relations issues.
This is a lovely role where you will be building comprehensive relationships across all business areas, utilising a commercial focus to influence, persuade and advise managers on how to effectively handle HR and employee relations situations, highlighting risks where appropriate.
This is a lovely opportunity to work in a beautiful part of the country in the South West by the sea and to make a difference in a values driven third sector organisation that likes to give back to the community.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100