Expert retained and contingent
Location: North Bristol
Salary: c. £35,000 p.a. + good benefits and excellent holidays
INTERIM HR ADVISOR
We are looking for a fast paced, Interim HR Advisor/ Senior HR Advisor to cover a 1 year maternity leave for our client based just off the M4 North Bristol. This is a global manufacturer with an exciting agenda for change and long term growth plans. Reporting the a remote HR Director and working with another fast paced, high energy HR Advisor this is very much a generalist role providing a comprehensive HR service to the whole organisation. The role will be a mix of operational HR and Employee Relations work and input on a wide breadth of interesting HR projects. There will be the opportunity to make an impact on the organisation.
There will be the opportunity to work flexibly 3-4 days in the office and 1 -2 days at home. Due to shift patterns the hours are 7am – 4pm Monday- Thursday and finishes at 1pm on Friday. The holidays are superb (Can earn up to 43 days, due to factory shutdowns + 7 floating days, bank holidays + earning 8 days through annualised hours + able to buy 5 days.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- A good grounding as generalist HR Advisor in a high volume ER environment.
- Comfortable working in a down to earth manufacturing blue collar environment.
- Up-to-date HR knowledge with all aspects of employment law and HR best practice
- Experience of supporting on restructures and TUPE transfers is preferred.
- Experience in the development and implementation of employment policies and procedures.
- Experience at recruitment interviewing and assessment at operational to middle management level
- Engaging and credible. Able to influencing, persuade and coach at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prepare and present reports to management
- Pro-active & self-motivated with the initiative to create solutions which add value.
- Good with HR systems & adept at data analysis & spreadsheets.
- Able to create HR communications appropriate for the audience.
- Strong analytical abilities and a good understanding of business processes
- Fast paced and high energy.
If you can demonstrate your pace and energy to work in the fast paced role as well as the skills and attributes above we’d love to hear from you.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100