Expert retained and contingent
Salary: 45,000 - 50,000 + benefits
HR Business Partner
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive and commercial HR Manager or HR Business Partner who’s looking to work with a values driven, leading edge and growing SME based in Bristol.
Supporting a diverse workforce covering multiple locations we are looking for an HR Manager or HR Business Partner with a mix of operational HR and value adding strategic HR projects experience.
This role will suit a fast paced, solutions oriented individual who can communicate effectively at all levels, both locally and internationally. Someone with experience of a retail, hospitality or pacey multisite environment would be ideal. Due to the planned growth of the organisation this role will have a strong recruitment as well as ER focus.
As the company is still growing, the HR Business Partner, as the most senior person in HR in the company, needs to not only put together a value adding people strategy and drive those projects forward. But also, to be happy rolling up their sleeves to get on with the operational day to day HR duties. Whilst at the same time be responsible for the local HR team.
- Preferably degree educated and/or CIPD qualified or equivalent.
- As the most senior person in HR, you would need to have significant experience in all aspects of HR including: employee relations, employment law, recruitment, coaching & L&D and reward.
- Experience of managing, gaining engagement to and driving forward HR projects within a multi-site, fast paced environment. Retail or hospitality would be ideal.
- Able to flex your approach to adapt to the needs of an evolving, growing and changing company.
- Being proactive with excellent problem solving skills.
- No airs and graces, willing to muck in and get on with whatever needs doing.
- Ability to plan and organise workloads effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Well-developed influencing and negotiating skills. Good judgement; confident, persuasive, approachable and dependable.
- Commitment to continuing personal and professional development.
This role will suit a commercially astute, warm, engaging HR Manager or Business Partner who wants to make a difference within a small but ambitious organisation which has a fun, dynamic, fast paced environment.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100