Expert retained and contingent
Location: South Bristol
Salary: To £40,000 p.a. + good benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a pro-active Recruitment Partner to join this growing SME business based in South Bristol in a change oriented environment. As the most senior person in recruitment this is a varied and challenging role recruiting at all levels and across different disciplines. We would expect applicants to have a wide and varied background in internal recruitment, direct sourcing and improving recruitment process, brand and EVP.
- Work with managers to ensure the right people are in the right place at the right time.
- Manage and develop the full recruitment cycle
- Work with marketing to strengthen the employer brand.
- Build strong relationships with external suppliers in order to secure best value.
- Create competency frameworks to ensure skills & behavioural attributes are tracked.
- Identify the current & future gaps in skills & numbers and make recommendations.
- To put in place a talent map for the organisation which supports flexibility, adaptability and risk. (succession planning, primary and secondary roles)
- To manage projects and budgets
- Reduce costs and drive forward direct sourcing.
- Build strong relationships with the local community and with schools and colleges.
- Extensive in depth internal recruitment/resourcing experience ideally time spent working in both public and private sector organisations.
- Experience of talent mapping, building & maintaining skills & capability frameworks.
- Experience in developing and coaching individuals and teams.
- Able to research, use facts & figures to provide reasoned arguments which add value.
- An effective communicator with the ability to influence and engage at all levels.
- Able to evidence having reduced costs through driving forward direct sourcing initiatives through a variety of media platforms.
- Advanced interviewing & assessment skills with demonstrable experience in recruiting senior vacancies
- Able to develop strong talent pools.
This is a great opportunity to be a key individual with the opportunity to add value within a growing organisation.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100