Expert retained and contingent
Location: Central Bristol
Salary: £22,000 p.a. pro-rata
Part Time HR Administrator
We are looking for a part-time HR Administrator to join a supportive and values driven charity with its Head Office based in the Centre of Bristol to cover a one year maternity leave.
The role is working c. 18.5 hours a week i.e. half the normal hours and will be 4 or 5 mornings a week staring at 9am.
This is a broad generalist HR Administration role and key responsibilities are as follows:
- Administer all aspects of the recruitment process including placing adverts, liaising with recruitment agencies, sending out job packs, co-ordinate the interview process, administer tests and organise the induction process.
- In addition it will be to maintain all computerised and manual records, processing DBS checks, annual leave, and sickness records, RTW interview data, probation periods, appraisal reviews, and H&S records, exit interviews.
- Organise training as directed, including booking places, venues, accommodation and catering.
- Maintain and develop the HR database (SAGE HR) and prepare monthly reports for Finance for any payroll changes.
- Deal with routine HR queries from staff or refer to the appropriate person as necessary.
- Prepare regular reports and information for the Senior Management team as required e.g. recruitment and selection, staff stability, absence and training.
- Take minutes of confidential meetings as required
- Significant experience of working as an HR or Recruitment Administrator.
- Experience of using HR databases and systems
- Excellent IT Skills
- Experience of drafting, editing and producing reports.
- Good Organisational skills
- A flexible can do attitude.
Purple House Recruitment Ltd., 14 Orchard Street, Bristol BS1 5EH
0117 957 4100